You can book a private tour or join one of the scheduled group tours below.
SoloEast would appreciate your making a Chernobyl tour reservation at least 10 business days in advance!
We offer discounts for students, seniors and for groups of three and more people - contact us for details.
- NO hidden charges:
- All of our advertised prices include taxes, fees and charges, there are no hidden extras, what you see is what you get. Lunch is included. We will beat any price you find online (from a legal entity only).
- EASY to BOOK:
- Our booking process takes only few minutes. You can pay your deposit by a credit card or by or by bank wire. You can also "drop in" our Kiev's office or contact our partners in your country.
- EASY to DEAL:
- We are not a mediator! We provide the service ourselves - so should your plans be changed we can transfer your deposit to a different day, negotiate the cost of the tour or provide you with additional services you might need while in Ukraine. We are a fully legal tour operator. Book with confidence that you deal with a real company. Beware of Internet scams!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE than a tour of the reactor site, SoloEast can assist you with professional development programs, tertiary level education modules or special interest programs to whatever standard and with whatever content you require. We can work within your time frame and your budget. Just ask us.
At TourChernobyl.com prices starts from $130.00 to join a public tour (regular) . Number of ...
For foreign and domestic delegations to be complied with during their visit to the exclusion zone ...
We usually start our Chernobyl tour at 9 a.m. SoloEast's staff will meet you at the departure ...
2 nights weekend BREAK IN KIEV AND CHERNOBYL VISIT
- From GBP 379 * per person from London
- From EUR 479 * per person from Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin
- From EUR 599 * per person from Helsinki, Stockholm
- Round trip Air tickets in Economy Class to and from Kiev - arrival Friday, departure Sunday.
(An "on land package" (without air fare) is alsa available.)
- Airport pick up and drop off (including visiting Chernobyl Museum, if time allows).
- Accommodation in the down town of Kiev
(maximum 10 min walk to the central street).
- Chernobyl Tour on Saturday - including lunch and free drink after the tour outside of 30 km zone.
WE CAN ALSO ARRANGE FOR YOU TWO OR THREE DAYS PROGRAM
with accommodation in our
Countryside cottage "Chernobyl Hotel".
Our goal is try and make your stay with us feel like 'A HOME AWAY FROM HOME'!